Saturday 23 March 2019

Google Local Connect

The world is suffering from plethora of conundrums. You just name it and the list goes rampant. Climate Change, Terrorism, Poverty, Hatred, Jealousy et cetera. The recent Pulwama terror attack in India, Chrishtchurch mosque mass shooting in New Zealand, Idai cyclone havoc in Mozambique, Sweeping away of entire villages upon breaking of dam in Brazil, Chemical plant explosion in China and millions of apocalypses are yet to shadow over the earth.   But a lotus grows in the mud. Isn't Google Maps one of the Lotus? It motivates people to tour around the whole world by placing the same in his/her hand. As the saying goes "Information is knowledge" and "Knowledge is wisdom." Isn't Google making you the wisest of all the sagacious? One can know a place better than a local guide. One can be a connoisieur of places.

12 comments:

  1. Thankyou for an amazing blog on Python.
    I have found multiple Python YouTube Channels But your blog is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique. P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
    web hosting Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number of digits program bro

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative blog!

    Please take some time to visit my blog @
    Programming logics

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice article I was impressed by seeing this blog, it was very interesting and it is s for sharing all the information with us all.very useful for me. Nice article I was impressed by seeing this blog, it was very interesting and it is s for sharing all the information with us all.very useful for me.
    oracle training in chennai

    oracle training institute in chennai

    oracle training in bangalore

    oracle training in hyderabad

    oracle training

    oracle online training

    hadoop training in chennai

    hadoop training in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really good information thank youpython course

    ReplyDelete
  8. After a long time, I read a very beautiful and very important article that I enjoyed reading. I have found that this article has many important points, I sincerely thank the admin of this website for sharing it. Best tcpip model service provider.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty Post! Thank you so much for sharing this good content, it was so nice to read and useful to improve my knowledge as an updated one, keep blogging.

    Python Certification Training in Electronic City

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an informative article that I am grateful for you sharing. The information was very helpful to me
    You can visit us if you are looking for thebest Python training in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete